Saturday, February 23, 2008

At last, some structure

So my week went down like this

S- 8.8 including 7@5.43
Su- 12.05
M- 8.5
T- 6.85 including 6*1000 with 90 seconds recovery (av 3.12)
W- 8.05
Th- 7.85
Fr- nada

So a 50 mile week, 2 workouts and a long run. And 'coach' Tim has mapped out my workouts over the next few weeks aiming towards some fast races in April/May. So I'm pretty excited. Despite all my nicks and injuries this winter I have still managed to average about 30 miles a week on the days I could run, so I didn't lose too much of my base. Next weekend's planned 5k will be the reality check though.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Nice! I really need to take your lead and do the same thing. I keep thinking about it, but have done nothing to execute any training plan. What are your goal races for this spring/summer?