Saturday, January 3, 2009

Knackered!

That one's especially for Tim!

A very enjoyable run today. Went to the Dowd, ran 4.3 by myself, then met Jocelyn and Adrian for another 4, then Lori, Kathy, Cummins and Adam joined us and I did the 8 mile loop while they carried on. Pace was a lot faster than anticipated but a nice run, good company and chat. Legs were trashed at about mile 14 but more good miles in the bank! Over 50 in the last 4 days!

It's funny, normally when I'm training hard my lower legs give me issues. Since the introduction of the orthotics and, dare I say it, the calf sleeves, my lower legs are doing great and it's the quads giving me grief!

Going to grab some shut eye now while Sophie naps and Emily is out!!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Excellent! I hope the compression socks and orthotics continue to help!