Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wildcard weekend

Predictions for the weekend? My Seattle team to use home field advantage to overcome the Redskins. San Diego to destroy the Titans, the Buccs to hold off error ridden Eli and the Jags to be the only winners on the road (but what do i know?)

Well I got the intended 50 miles in this week (50.03 to be exact!). Had to hit the roads at 9.30 last night to do it (after a big steak for dinner at 7!) as I was unable to get out earlier because of work which is absolutely crazy at the moment. The knee still isn't right and every time I head out I worry about it but we'll see. Following Mindi's advice I bought a year's supply of Glucosamine tablets this morning from Sam's Club! No run today (planned) hoping to get a good few miles in with Tim tomorrow. Weather is perfect here for running at the moment- 30s and sunny and crisp

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I am currently enjoying watching the Jags spank the Steelers. I hope that trend continues through the second half.

I hope the glucosamine works. What kind did you get? I get the Osteo Bio-flex from Sams. I hope it helps you some.

Enjoy your nice weather!

mainers said...

it didn't but they pulled it off in the end! great composure from Garrard on that 4th and 2