Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BNO




Did a workout at the track last night. 6 800s with 90 second recovery. Goal was to go sub 2.30s but I was all over the place between 2.28 and 2.35. I wasn't pushing as hard as usual to protect the calf and I've picked up a cold so was feeling pretty weak anyway. So not a particularly good workout but the most important thing was that my calf was fine afterwards

Then after getting the girls down I was picked up by my chauffeur Tim and we headed into town for a few beers with Joe, Shane and Scott. A good time was had by all but I didn't get home till 2.30 which meant my 5am alarm call for a planned 5.30 run with Jocelyn, Scott and Chris was never going to happen.

So haven't run yet today. will be heading out before dinner. 70s and sunny here so looking forward to it, although i have a cold and am also still feeling the effect of last night's beers

No comments: