Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cold lingering

Can't shake this cold. Yesterday I figured I felt rough due to the effects of the previous night's festivities but today I'm still not feeling great. My youngest has the flu so I hope I'm not coming down with that.

Anyway I got out the door yesterday in the beautiful evening sun and ran an easy 7.85. One of those runs I really didn't want to do but got on with it and got it done. Felt very sluggish and heavy though. Today was 7.2 miles of the same, legs felt better but was tired afterwards and heart rate was up due to my cold. Getting up early tomorrow to check out the course of the 8k on Saturday. I probably shouldn't race but my legs are healthy and I'm desperate to get out there and race. If I have a good race I can put my feet up on Sunday...

No comments: