Friday, July 18, 2008

Still busy

In an effort to get my daily postings back on track, here is today's entry

Run: 4.7 miles (6.55) Sleep: 6 hrs RHR: 45

I am scheduled to get another run in after work- go home, get changed, run to the restaurant we are going to eat at, quick dry and spray of deodorant and sit down to eat! How Lisa loves it when I do that!

Week started off badly with an aborted evening workout on Tuesday (I can't run in the heat it would seem!) but has since picked up with a solid 10 mile effort on Wednesday including 2 miles sub MP and a 12.8 mile effort on Thursday including 6 miles of 2 mins 'on, 3 mins 'off'.

My chiropractor spotted problems with my alignment which he believes is causing the soreness in my lower legs so I am stretch stretch stretching the areas he feels need to be addressed. I am seriously thinking of taking up yoga, I am as infexible as a plank of wood

Looking forward to catching up with the British Open over the weekend, plus Le Tour hits the Alps- there's a Brit who is winning every flat stage which is bizarre, the guy's a freak, amazing! Also, very rare 'boys night out' planned tomorrow night. Have brought forward my Sunday 14 miler to tomorrow in anticipation of Sunday's hangover....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pilates might be better time spent than yoga IMHO.