Thursday, December 6, 2007

Confession

OK I have a confession to make. Despite all my whining in my last post I never went to see the doc in the end and have actually managed about 30 miles this week. Feeling all down on myself Saturday, I popped a couple of Aleve and woke up feeling good on Sunday. So I headed out of the door to test the waters and I actually ran 4 pain free miles. Adding a mile each day and running very cautiously I now actually feel ready to step up the training again soon. Touching lots of wood as I post this.......

3 comments:

Tim said...

Be careful who's wood you touch there Paul.

mainers said...

yet another Queen's English/US English translation required I guess!! Maybe i should have said 'knock on wood'??

Anonymous said...

I'll give you--like one baseball player to another--a tap on your fanny...wait, you're British, aren't you...no fanny tapping then.