Sunday, December 23, 2007

Long time no post

Haven't posted for a while. Have been pretty stressed at work and not doing much running so it's been hard to get motivated to update the blog.

Anyhow, so I warmed up last Tuesday before my track session and could tell immediately that my knee wasn't going to cooperate so ran a very easy six miles and decided to take the rest of the week off. Obviously last Saturday's workout was too much too soon on my knee. There is obviously some left over crap in there that still needs to sort itself out so i won't be doing any workouts until I run pain free for a while. Yesterday I was back at it. Ran 7.4 miles but was too frisky as usual and the 6.15 pace left me feeling a little sore. However, today was much better. Slowed down to 6.40 pace for 9 miles and feel MUCH better. I'll slow it down a notch again tomorrow.

Other than that just been gearing up for christmas. In laws arrived today and it's nice to have a houseful. Emily is SO excited about Tuesday. Reminds me of when i was a kid, it's great!

Hope everyone has a great christmas!

No comments: