Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fantasy football



Very happy today. Man U beat the Scousers at Anfield with a hugely important 1-0 victory. Meanwhile Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 in another very important game. Both games were exciting, nail biing and tension ridden- hard to explain to an American that that can be the case when the result in both matches was 1-0!!

Then proud father watched Emily perform in her Christmas ballet recital.

After lunch at the Big Ben Pub it was time to sit down to the oddly shaped football code and my fantasy team went off yet again to qualify for next week's Championship game. A Brit may win our fantasy football league for the second year running....

On the running front I managed 9.3 at 6.30 pace but the knee was moaning at me again today so I'll take tomorrow off and hit the track again Tuesday night. Means I won't get the miles in I planned this week, but better safe than sorry.

And so yet another weekend goes by in a blink of an eye!......

No comments: