Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12/30/08

Took yesterday off in the end. Still plan to hit my mileage for the week if I can double up tomorrow and Saturday as planned. Today it was an effort to get out of the door as well to be honest! Weird my motivation has been lacking the last couple of days- I should be chomping at the bit!

Actually after today's run I felt better about everything again. I did an easy 7 and did it nice and slow to the extent I was barely breathing harder than I do when I walk, so it was nice to see the last two miles come in at 6.40 and 6.30.

Some reasons the motivation might be lacking a bit? Not having any races scheduled? During the weeks it is always bloody dark when I run? Who knows, but hopefully it's just a temporary funk

Tomorrow I am planning on running to work and then half way home in the evening for a nice 18 miles total!!

And of course it is the last day of the year, so expect some sort of review of the year and goals for 2009 on your next visit.

No comments: