Saturday, December 20, 2008

So what else is new?

Not much! The long hours at work continue and the fun and happiness from bringing up the rugrats increases day by day. Both are growing up so fast it's unbelievable! Good times... We're all really looking forward to the Christmas break. My Mum and Dad fly in on Wednesday and stay for a week. Will be the first Christmas in ages we have spent with them and we're very excited. Lisa and I have also caught the Facebook bug (hence the link from my facebook account- to all my friends who have come across this blog via the link do not expect anything more than a very dull blog about my running passion, sorry to disappoint!)

So here it is again. I'm up and running again and so is the blog. Hopefully both aspects will continue healthily for the foreseeable future!

No comments: