Sunday, December 28, 2008

A good week

M- 6.54 easy
T- 6.54 easy
W- 12 easy
Th- 8.95 including 16*400 with 200 jog recoveries
F- 7 easy
Sa- 10 including 6 @ tempo plus 4*1 min on, 2 min off
Su- 14

Total- 65

Decent enough run this morning. Christened the calf sleeves- haven't taken them off since I bought them! Was pretty tired though. Need more sleep. Also need to slow down my easy runs and start doing some core work again- been neglecting it badly the last few weeks- always happens when I up my mileage but I need to keep on top of it

Haven't decided whether I'm going to run or not tomorrow. Was planning a rest day but have got a bit of a streak going at the moment and it will be impossible to hit 65 miles again this week if I only run 6 days...

Back to work tomorrow, grrrrr.......

No comments: