Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2-3

Q: What do you get if you cross a bunch of overpaid, clueless, prima donna tossers and a shit manager?

A: The England football team

Enough said on the subject



Still 50/50 for tomorrow. I managed 7 today at 6.55 pace and actually felt really good, but my right knee is still swollen and when i tried to push the pace I could definitely feel it. The prospect of running 5 miles at 5.20 pace seems a bit far fetched at the moment but we'll see how i wake up in the morning. I have already picked up my chip and number so will probably end up running the race but I've never had a DNF and I don't intend to start tomorrow! Emily has no such injury concerns and will be running the Tot Trot.

No quotes today, didn't get to read much today yet

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Enjoy yourselves, eat lots and take time to remember those less fortunate than ourselves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Croatia handed them their arse's...it's weird that the UK won't even be represented next year...