Friday, November 23, 2007

Merry Christmas


So Thanksgiving has come and gone and my wife is up in the attic getting our christmas decorations out. I'm sure Christmas used to be at the end of December?

No run today obviously. Just some sit ups and press ups in a vain attempt to burn as many calories as I have shoved down my neck in the past two days. Other than that a nice family day. Joined the millions spending more than the third world debt this morning, went for a nice walk in the woods this afternoon and watched the unbelievable LSU game- if anywhere can stage a dramatic finale to a sporting match up it is here!! It seems noone actually wants to win the title this year!! Looking forward to the Kansas Missouri game tomorrow night...

Oh and then we put our decorations up...

Knee and quad pretty much the same as yesterday, will probably get out on my bike tomorrow

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Haha. I put up our Christmas decorations last night. It was awesome.