Sunday, November 11, 2007

A good day- so far


Today started off nicely with a bit of a lie-in as i had no long run planned and the kids were cooperative (ie. purposefully put to bed later last night!) and then i was able to watch Man U stuff Blackburn 2-0 on Fox Soccer Channel to go top of the Premier League for the first time this season.



Then I headed out for my run while the kids napped. This week is a cutback week so instead of my usual Sunday long run I headed out for an hour or so. The weather was beautiful, I love this place for that- as you can imagine running shirtless in November back in England would be unthinkable! I was really rolling today, one of those days where you just feel great. I ticked off 9.6 miles on the trails with the last three at 6 minute pace, and my troublesome heel didn't play up at all. (I had pf issues all summer and am only just back on the road to recovery).

Watched the Panthers suck at home again but my fantasy team did great thanks to messrs Roethlisberger and Westbrook. The 'so far' in my title refers to the fact that I was 30 points up on my colleague at work but my team is done while he has Reggie Wayne and at the half he has a touchdown and 80 yards and Manning will be throwing the ball left, right and center second half as they are down on the Chargers

Friends came over this evening for pizza and beers so yes an all round good day- so far

No comments: