Thursday, November 29, 2007

Still not right

Managed two miles on the treadmill followed by a mile on the roads today but my knee is still not right. It's weird, I can't feel any pain at all walking around, etc. and when I start running. Then gradually the ache comes on and my knee hurts when I try and lift my knee fully. It was better today than it has been but it's starting to get a bit worrying now.....

Watched a great DVD the other night, 'Clash of the Titans' a documentary about Coe and Ovett's duels in the 80s. Jeez how amazing were those guys! Breaking world record after world record within days of each other! And the Moscow races, what freakin' drama!! Those were the days. Now it's an achievement if a Brit middle distance runner gets to the final of a major event.

Other than that not much to report. I'm so busy at work it seems I'm spending every waking hour there at the moment. Getting home just in time to put the kids to bed. This has got to stop, as has my knee pain!

And the Thursday night game only being on NFL network is bullshit!! 20-10 after a quarter and I can't watch it in my own home....

5 comments:

Tim said...

7 point game, 5:00 left in the 4th. Sorry you're missing it - you should have come over and watched it here. Great game so far... living up to the hype.

mainers said...

and guess who left Ryan Grant out of his fantasy line up again

Anonymous said...

Patellar Tracking??? Is is the same leg as the PF?

mainers said...

Joseph

this all started when i crashed on to the sidewalk on it a couple of weeks ago. it got all bruised up and sore and now i'm wondering if i actually did more damage to it than i thought. i actually ran the next couple of days after it happened, maybe i did something more serious to it then

Anonymous said...

Ah, Mainers, it appears if I would've simply scrolled down and I would've read about how your injury came about. Let me offer this succinct little insight: dude, that blows.

Seriously, though, don't push it too much, and if it hurts like an SOB, might be time to hit the docs office.