Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome to my newest reader



As requested John, Rosie up in lights on my blog!

Not much to report since Wednesday. Still feeling like crap but gradually feeling better. Haven't run a step since Wednesday. I'm calling it a good taper for my race next Saturday! Actually, considering this 5k was meant to be the key race of this cycle, I'm feeling very apathetic towards it. I think I'm just looking forward to taking the week off afterwards and starting the focus on Richmond- drawing up new training plans, etc. I'm sure I'll still give it all I've got next Saturday but at this point I can't seem to care how it goes. May venture out for a few EASY miles later, just to test the waters, although the humidity isn't exactly enticing!

POST SCRIPT

Straight from my training log

Trudged to walmart. Felt like shit. Docs on Monday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: