Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back at it

Headed out this am for my first run for a week (not counting the Saturday disaster). I'm still not 100% but thought I had better test the waters at some stage if I am to even contemplate racing on Saturday! So met up with Tim and ran an easy 7. No dramas, felt okay, nice to be out there again- even if it was 75 degrees with dew point of 70 (at 6am)!! As long as the next couple of days go okay I'll be on the start line on Saturday for my last race of this cycle. then it's a week completely off and start thinking about Richmond.

I went to the docs on Monday as was still feeling awful. he checked me over and all was fine and said just keep resting and hopefully you'll feel better soon. Woke up Tuesday morning actually feeling refreshed by sleep for the first time in a week so hopefully I'm over this now. they also ran some lab tests so we'll see if they turn up anything. I tell you on Monday night I was starting to get a bit concerned. 5 days with no energy at all was getting a bit worrying

No comments: