Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back in the groove

5 miles @ 6.41. Ran home from Independence Library down Monroe and across Mcalpine. Afternoon run but there was a nice breeze so okay. Feel I'm getting back into the groove.

Sleep: 6.25 hours RHR: 49 Weight: 150.5

Plan for next week

M- Nada
Tu- 6 plus strides
W- 6
Th- 7 including 3 @ 6 min pace (MP), 1 mile easy then 1 mile in 5:30
F- 6
Sa- Nada
Su- 10

We adopted a dog. She's a golden retriever/shetland mix, very calm and quiet. Emily is going to call her Goldie. We're bringing her home after she's had her 'surgery'

Tomorrow night I'm getting a massage that I won a while back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, sounds like you're getting into some easy, good training. One thing I wonder--and this is early yet, so it doesn't quite matter--is if you can't sneak a little more sleep in. Heavy training and 6 hour sleep wrecks me; you, however, are not me.

mainers said...

I hear you Joseph. the problem is that our kids are in a 9pm sleep routine which works fine so I need some down time after that and before i know it it's 11. definitely will start getting some earlier nights soon, especially when the harder stuff kicks in