Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rebound

Felt a lot better today. Ran into work which is a 12 mile hike along the sidewalks, crossing intersections and dodging traffic. Started off at 7.10 pace but had worked down to 6.05 pace by the end. I don't mind running this route too hard because I have done it many times and it always turns into a hard pace run. It's the only regular run I do where I take splits along the route so I can use it as a fitness gauge from time to time. Today the legs and lungs both felt good.

I ran to work as Lisa will be picking me up later and driving us to the airport. Fly back to the homeland today for our annual visit. Really looking forward to it, if not the overnight flight with the kids on our laps followed by the five hour drive (on the other side of the road) to my parents house the other side. Once we get there I am looking forward to a nice week of relaxation!

No comments: